***Free same day shipping on orders over $35.00 and for all orders if order is in by noon CST Monday-Friday***
Redesign Décor Transfers®
Total Size 48"X35"
Cut Into 6 sheets
Redesign Decor Transfers
Explore the many possibilities of transforming your home with our Decor Transfers. Exceptionally detailed, gorgeously composed and effortlessly easy to apply, these transfers will transform your living space. Use on walls, furniture, wood, doors and many more surfaces. The possibilities are endless.
Create beautiful one of a kind furniture walls and more using Redesign Decor Transfers! Very easy to apply, these transfers create unique high end art. Simply pull off the backing, apply to desired surface and burnish with applicator tool over the entire image.
* Easy to apply to any surface such as Canvas, wood, walls, metal, and more.
* Can be used as one piece or used in separate pieces making the transfers versatile for any project you want to use them on.
*Wait at least 24 hours after painting to apply the transfer.
* Simply pull off the backing, apply to desired surface and burnish with applicator tool over the entire image.
* The transfers stick quickly and cannot be moved. Identify your target area before you remove the backing and place it down.
* Then remove acetate to reveal your image.
* They can be lightly sanded for an antiqued look using a very fine grit Sand paper.
*Seal your transfers after they are on your projects. I recommend Dixie Belle Clear Coat in Satin or Flat. NOTE: Gator Hide is not recommended for use over transfers.
1 business day
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 5, 2022
Apr 30, 2022
My go to shop for all Dixie Belle products and transfers. Shipping is so fast. There is always a thank you card! If you are shopping at this shop you will not be disappointed!
Apr 22, 2022
Mar 5, 2022
It's very pretty and much larger than I expected. Can't wait to apply it to the dresser I'm working on. I love using transfers on my furniture updates. This shop is the greatest in getting me the things I needed so quickly.
Oct 3, 2021